Manufacturer #:  27807
You’re viewing our Sausage Maker smoked collagen casings – 21 mm (7/8") – makes 30 lbs. Make homemade sausages using these edible mahogany casings, a perfect choice for smoking, dehydrating, or grilling sausages. TSM's smoked collagen casings are made to be stronger and more durable to carry the weight of hanging smokehouse stick meats. The mahogany casings can be used for smoking or cooking 7/8" diameter size sausages. Strings for casings are pre-tied on one end. Makes up to 30 lb. 7/8" sausages. Keep casings refrigerated. The casings are made of sturdy cattle hide, edible and approximately 7/8" when stuffed. Stuffing capacity per package: 30 lbs., 3 pack of casings.
We can answer any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our Sausage Maker smoked collagen casings – 21 mm (7/8") – makes 30 lbs.Features:
- Use fibrous mahogany casings for making 7/8" diameter sausages with meat of domestic or wild game meats
- Casings are perfect for dehydrating, smoking, or grilling
- Casings are durable and do not easily break during the stuffing process
- Soak casings for a half hour to reshape before stuffing
- Casings are uniform in size
- Pre-tied end help create more evenly formed and smoked sausages
- Sausage casings are odorless and flavorless
- Easy to store casings, do not require salt or refrigeration
- 3 pieces per package
- Dimensions: 12"L, 18"W, 1"H
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Made in USA