Manufacturer #: 27801
These high quality, edible, made-in-the-U.S.A. casings from T.S.M. (model 27801) are 23mm (or 15/16”) in diameter and are perfect for any smaller-diameter sausage. These casings are vegetarian grade – that is, they are made using no animal ingredients; instead, they are composed of 100% plant sourced materials. These casings are Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian & Vegan friendly! But are these casings just exclusively for vegetarians? Not at all – they taste and look just like conventional collagen casings and are great for a wide variety of all sorts of tasty and nutritious sausages. T.S.M.’s vegetarian casings can be used with any fish, meat, fruit – even some seafoods. If you have an allergy to pork and beef products, these vegetarian casings are for you. Regrettably, T.S.M. offers only this one size of these vegetarian casings. Although this product is judged to be “Kosher friendly”, it is not officially judged to be “Kosher certified.” Keep these casings refrigerated. Note: these casings are somewhat tender, so stuff them carefully and when you heat them, increase the heat slowly so as to avoid bursting.Features:
- No animal source ingredients - only 100% plant sources
- Totally edible & digestible – Kosher, Halal & Vegan friendly!
- 23mm or 15/16" in diameter (when stuffed)
- Excellent size for hotdog or small diameter Sausages
- Stuffing capacity : approximately 10 lbs. (one strand per package)
- Great for those allergic to pork & beef products
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):12"x18"x1"
- Ship Weight: 1.5 lbs.