Manufacturer #: 21010
Are you tired of struggling to get those sausage casings fitted properly on your sausage stuffing tube? Then check out T.S.M.’s superb “pre-tubed” casings (model 21010), made in the good old U.S.A. These are smoke-permeable natural hog casings that make a finished sausage of a diameter of 1.1”-1.26” (29-32 mm). They’re easy to use: after soaking the casings (still keeping it on the plastic), you slide one end onto the stuffing tube and then finish up by pulling off the plastic from the opposite end. The enclosed products will result in approximately forty-five pounds of finished Sausage. Shipped in salt brine in a vacuum sealed bag. Casings require refrigeration only after sealed bag is breached. After the package is opened the refrigerated casings usually have a shelf life of about a year (keep stored in the included salt brine). Do not freeze this product – casings will become brittle and prone to splitting. This product cannot be shipped to any locations outside the U.S.A..Features:
- Super easy to fit casings on sausage stuffing tubes!
- 100% edible smoke permeable hog casings
- Makes about 45 pounds of finished Sausage product
- Long shelf life (requires refrigeration)
- Shipped in salty purified brine mixture
- Casing diameter is 1.1”-1.26” (29-32 mm) when stuffed
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):10"x6.38"x7.88"
- Ship Weight: 3.5 lbs.