Manufacturer #: 11400
This stainless steel cheese cutter from Omcan (model 11400) is lightweight, durable and affordable. With an innovative “floating wire” operation this cutter is designed to easily and quickly slice through most varieties of softer cheeses. This durable yet affordable cutter is made of stainless steel and is lightweight (just eight pounds) and easy to set up and operate. The easy-to-use floating wire design ensures smooth cutting when working with almost all varieties of soft and medium texture cheeses such as Stilton, Camembert, Muenster, Mozzarella and Cheddar (not to mention less common varieties like Crotin du Chavignol). A godsend for busy chefs, this cheese cutter is easy to maintain and operate and would be a great choice for any food processing business operation.Features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- “Floating wire” operation cuts cheeses quickly and easily
- Lightweight body easy to place and operate
- A great choice for light to medium volume food processing operations
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty of 180 Days Parts and Labor
- Dimensions (LWH):11"x14"x5"
- Net Weight: 6 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 8 lbs.