Manufacturer #: 07-4101-W-A
Weston’s superb Vertical Manual Tenderizer/Meat Cuber (model 07-4101-W) will process your toughest meats to perfection, increasing the efficacy of your marinades and reducing cooking time. Great for wild game cutlets, cube steaks or many other meats, this hand-cranked device features two rollers that turn 31 super-sharp stainless steel blades, tenderizing coarse meats of up to 1.25" thick. Simply load the meat into the top of the hopper and crank, crank, crank your way to tenderized perfection. The stripper blades are removable and the stainless steel combs help prevent jamming (which usually involves meat wrapping around the internal rollers). This machine is of cast iron construction complete with a durable food-grade coating; the unit disassembles, making clean up easy. Two sturdy built-in C-clamps allow the unit to be temporarily mounted to any table- or countertop. This Weston tenderizer can be converted to a jerky slicer by purchasing the Weston Jerky Slicer Blade Set (model 07-3302-W).Features:
- Takes meat cuts up to 1.25” thick by 5” wide.
- 31 stainless steel blades tenderize tough cuts of meat.
- S/S combs prevent meat jams.
- Sturdy cast iron construction, durable food-safe finish.
- Countertop protector prevents scratching of the work surface.
- Easily mounts to any table (up to 2” thick) with built in C-clamps.
- Disassembles for easy cleanup.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):6"x17.5"x13"
- Ship Weight: 12.9 lbs.