Manufacturer #:  07-0701
You’re viewing our Weston double deluxe burger press. Weston's double patty maker will allow you to create perfectly sized, pressed, and portioned burgers any time with your own ground meats. Simply place a ball of hamburger meat on patty paper on the two patty-forming trays, close the lids and press the two large comfortable patty-presser buttons down to compact the meat. Making your burgers yourself also allows you to season them exactly to your taste! Perfectly formed burgers eliminate "fat" burgers that are undercooked in the center, and "thin" burgers that fall apart when you try and flip them. Make more burgers in less time with the 2 individual presses. This is the fastest, easiest way to make hamburger patties for a weekend cookout or to stock the freezer!
If you have questions about our products we have the answers you need. Scroll down to view our Weston double deluxe burger press.Features:
- Quickly make two patties at one time!
- Non-stick Teflon® coated surface keeps patties from tearing apart
- Makes burgers fast for weekend cook-outs or stocking up the freezer
- Spring-loaded plunger button compacts the patty tightly then pops back up for quick patty removal
- Adjustable patty thickness from 1/4" to 1 1/2"
- Patty diameter is 4 1/2"
- Pre-made patties can go right from the freezer to the grill without thawing
- Made of solid aluminum that is easy to clean and will provide years of service
- Heavy-duty, durable aluminum construction
- Patty thickness can be adjusted from 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inch
- Non-stick coating makes clean-up quick and easy
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 10.3" x 9.8"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs