Manufacturer #: 05-0101
Weston’s manual Fruit and Wine Press (model 05-0101) is more than ready for its media closeup: it’s been prominently featured on the Food Network’s top-rated show Chef Vs. City and on NBC’s Today Show as well. If you’re making your own juices as stand-alone beverages or as the initial step in concocting your own wine product this is the tool you need. A vintage-style manual press, this fine product works on a cast-iron constructed ratchet system that makes pressing apples, grapes and pears quick and easy. Used in tandem with Weston’s Fruit Crusher (see model 05-0201) this compact, free-standing press is just perfect for making fruit juices, wine, cider and just about any custom blend you can think of. With a 16-quart capacity that holds approximately 50 pounds of pulp, a fUll round of fruit pressing will yield approximately three gallons of juice and the easy-pour spout at the base makes it easy to drain the juice into your container. Whether you’re a wine connoisseur, wine enthusiast or talented amateur this easy-to-use press is a supremely practical tool; it also makes a perfect gift. Purchase of this Wine Press includes two wooden semi-disks and ten wooden press blocks; additional blocks are available for purchase.Features:
- Coated cast iron, double ratcheting head easily presses with great pressure
- 4.5 gallon capacity; Easy pour bottom spout
- Food-grade enameled steel base & hardwood construction
- Legs may be bolted down for additional leverage
- Holds 50 lbs. of pulp; a full pressing yields about 3 gallons of juice
- Use in tandem with Roma Fruit Crusher (model 05-0201)
- Includes (10) wooden pressing blocks and (2) wooden semi-discs
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions (LWH):17"x31.5"x12.25"
- Ship Weight: 47.1 lbs.