Best Price Guarantee.
Weston Roma 6" Manual Pasta Machine, Model# 01-0201
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction for a lifetime of use
- Use your manual pasta machine to make homemade spaghetti, flat linguini, angel hair, fettuccini, lasagna, lasagnette, and half moon and square raviolis.
- Double cutting attachment makes both fettuccine and spaghetti
- Adjustable 6” wide rollers for multiple thickness settings
- C-clamp attaches pasta machine to table top or countertop
- Easy-to-follow instructions and recipe booklet included
Overview of Weston Roma 6" Manual Pasta Machine, Model# 01-0201
Manufacturer #: 01-0201
You’re viewing our Weston Roma 6" manual pasta machine. Make traditional fresh, homemade pasta just like mom and grandma used to make! Even lasagna and ravioli are a cinch with this handy tool. Use your manual pasta machine to make homemade spaghetti, flat linguini, angel hair, fettuccine, lasagna, lasagnette, and half moon and square raviolis. The stainless steel pasta machine is easy to use, prepare your dough, run it through the rollers to make a pasta sheet and then feed through your choice of pasta cutter to shape your noodles. Adjust the rollers to set your thickness as desired. Easily clamps to your counter-top, durable metal housing and easy instruction manual makes for easy and dependable use. Comes with free recipe booklet. See the assortment of attachments available with this great unit all from Weston.
- 1 year warranty
|Net Weight||1 lbs|