Weston Manual Meat Cuber/Tenderizer
Overview of Weston Manual Meat Cuber/Tenderizer
Manufacturer #:  07-3101-W-A
You’re viewing our Weston Manual Meat Cuber/Tenderizer. This indispensable manual meat processing tool eliminates the need to tenderize or cube meat by hand. Tenderizing or cubing meat reduces the cooking time and maximizes the effectiveness of marinades to bring out the most delicious flavor of your favorite meats! The tool is made of aluminum construction with a durable white, food-grade coating. The tool's two-piece housing disassembles for easy clean-up, and includes a pair of stainless steel tongs for safe handling of meat. The Manual Meat Cuber/Tenderizer has a compact design for easy storage and a heavy-duty nylon base and crank handle. To make this an electric unit purchase item #01-0103 Weston Motor and Mounting Bracket for Meat Cubers/Tenderizers and Jerky Slicers.
Convert to a jerky slicer with Weston's 07-3302-W jerky slicer replacement blade set
Our manual cuber/tenderizer comes with a manufacturer warranty. We are available to answer any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our Weston Manual Meat Cuber/Tenderizer.Features:
- Accepts meat up to 1 1/4 “ (3.2 cm) thick, 5” (12.7 cm) wide.
- 31 stainless steel blades tenderizes even tough cuts of meat.
- Stainless steel combs prevent jamming by meat from wrapping around the blades.
- Aluminum construction with a durable food-safe coating.
- Countertop protector prevents scratching of the work surface.
- Easily mounts to any table or countertop up to 2” (5 cm) with built in C-clamp.
- Two-piece housing disassembles for easy cleanup.
- Convert into a jerky slicer with Weston's 07-3302-W jerky slicer replacement blade set
- Limited 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Dimensions: 7"L, 13.5"W, 13.75"H
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.