Our favorite teriyaki jerky recipe that's sure to put a smile on your face.Teriyaki Jerky Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds of beef, venison, or any meat
- 10 ounces of Soy Sauce
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cup of Burgundy Wine
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Liquid Smoke (use 2 if Dehydrator/ 1 if smoking)
- Before slicing meat, you may want to put it in the freezer for about half an hour and then cut into 1/8" to 1/4" thick strips.
- Mix the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the meat in the fridge overnight or for as long as you like.
- Remove the strips from the marindae, rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dry, bake, or smoke the meat anyway you choose until pliable. Enjoy!
See our "How To Make Jerky - Complete Instructions
" page for more detailed jerky making instructions.