A delicious recipe with a great blend of spicy and sweet flavors. You'll love this honey peppered jerky recipe.Honey Peppered Jerky Ingredients:
- 2 pounds of lean beef, venison, or any meat
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 pinch of pepper and salt
- Before slicing meat, you may want to put it in the freezer for about half an hour and then cut into 1/8" to 1/4" thick strips.
- Mix the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the meat in the fridge overnight or for as long as you like.
- Remove the strips from the marindae, rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dry, bake, or smoke the meat anyway you choose until pliable. Enjoy!
See our "How To Make Jerky - Complete Instructions
" page for more detailed jerky making instructions.