Manufacturer #:  ED-3900
|LIMITED TIME OFFER!|
Order the Excalibur ED-3900 Food Dehydrator today and receive the
Excalibur dehydrating book "Preserve It Naturally" FREE -- a $29.95 value!
The Excalibur ED-3900 Nine-Tray Food Dehydrator is the Large Model in Excalibur's Deluxe 3000 Series with upgraded heavy duty components and 10-year warranty
With its extra large capacity, the Excalibur ED3900 Food Dehydrator is the ideal size for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen.
With 35 years of manufacturing excellence, the Excalibur Food Dehydrator sets the industry standard for design, quality, and dependability. The Parallexx™ design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system mounted in the rear is the same features found in Excalibur's NSF Commercial Dehydrators ...in an affordable home unit.
Excalibur, the first name in food dehydration presents the Economy 2000 Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged Parallexx™ Drying System. The 2000 Series offers the same versatility, and quality construction as Excalibur's Top of the Line units—at an affordable price.Features
Excalibur Parallexx™ System Advantages
- The Ultimate in Versatility - Removable door and trays – This is a MUST- in order to use every other tray or no trays at all, allowing you to dry large items, make yogurt, raise breads, dry crafts, bloom rice, dry sprouted breads, dry pie crust and more.. You do not have to be taken apart to check drying or add more food.
- Almost unbreakable - FDA approved for Food Contact trays. Inserts make cleaning a snap.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses.
- 24 page recipe book included with each unit
- Adjustable Thermostat 85 - 155 degrees
- CE Safety Certified
- Complete drying system in rear (includes thermostat and fan).
- Easy to clean... Spills fall on seamless bottom.
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray rotations. Fast drying...
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time.
- Square design increases drying area "25%" with no holes in center of tray.
- Versatile... Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses, i.e. making fruit roll-ups, trail mixes and drying flower arrangements, herbs, art and crafts, photos.
- 9- 15” x 15” trays
- 15 Square feet of drying area
- Adjustable Thermostat: 85 - 155 degrees
- Weight 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 1/2H X 17” W x 19“ D
- 7” Fan
- 600 watts, 110v, 60 HZ
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Available in Black or White Case- Both models have black trays and doors
- Savings - Buy food on sale, in bulk, or in season and save 50%or more
- Great Taste - All Excalibur models are a “flavor concentrators” each bite is a mouth watering burst of flavor
- Easy - Wash, slice and dry. Much easier than canning or freezing
- Quick - Excalibur dries from 2 to 10 times faster than most other dehydrators
- Space Saving - Dried Foods Reduce in size and store easier than canned or frozen
- Healthy - Drying preserves nutrients and enzymes/ no additive or preservatives
Only Excalibur offers the Turbo Charged Parallexx® Drying System. Millions have re-discovered the benefits of food dehydration. Healthy, nutritious and tasty food at a huge savings. Excalibur makes drying easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air- a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufactures offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow…The Parallexx System-- and Continues to be the worldwide leader in dehydration technology and innovation. Every Excalibur Model has a combined knowledge of over 35 years of dehydration research and development, making Excalibur Dehydrators the Best in the World.Excalibur®, Parallex™, and Paraflexx™ are registered trademarks of Excalibur/Killer Baits Inc.