One of the best tasting Cajun Jerky recipes we've tried!Cajun Jerky Ingredients:
- 4 pounds of beef (or any meat type)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c. Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 c. dried parsley
- 1/2 c. tiger sauce
- 1/2 c. Tony Chachereís seasoning
- 1 1/2 c. Worcestershire
- 4 Tb. garlic powder
- 4 Tb. onion powder
- 4 Tb. black pepper
- Before slicing meat, you may want to put it in the freezer for about half an hour and then cut into 1/8" to 1/4Āć thick strips.
- Mix the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the meat in the fridge overnight or for as long as you like.
- Remove the strips from the marindae, rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dry, bake, or smoke the meat anyway you choose until pliable. Enjoy!
See our "How To Make Jerky - Complete Instructions
" page for more detailed jerky making instructions.