Manufacturer #:  VP112S
You’re viewing our VacMaster® VP112S chamber vacuum packaging machine. The vacuum packaging machine takes traditional commercial chamber technology and transforms it to fit your home just like you were a pro. It does what most other vacuum packaging systems cannot do: vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods. It has a sleek, low-profile design, making it easily moveable and countertop friendly. The vacuum packing machine has a huge number of uses, including vacuum packing soups, marinades, stews and other liquids, keeping meats and fish fresher longer. Operating the vacuum packing machine is easy: just place a vacuum pouch in the chamber and close lid. Air is then sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch so air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch stays equal and liquids to stay in the pouch. After the air has been suctioned, the pouch is sealed and air is let back in the chamber. The VacMaster VP112 takes chamber pouches up to 12 inches wide by 14 inches long, and has an easy to use user-friendly control panel. You'll love the savings you get from using this vacuum packing machine.
Our vacuum packing machine comes with a manufacturer warranty. We can answer any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our VacMaster® VP112S chamber vacuum packaging machine.Features:
- Brushed Stainless Steel Body
- 12" Seal Bar with a 4mm Wide Positive Seal
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Maintenance-free, 2 cylinder pump
- Transparent lid
- Vacuum pouch clip
- Redesigned heavy-duty chamber and lid
- Marinating cycle
- 10 each 3ML pouch bags included: 6" X 12", 8" X 10", 10 X 13, 12" X 14"
- Chamber Size: (W D H): 12” x 11” x 5”
- Overall dimensions: (W D H): 24” x 16” x 9”
- Seal bars: 1 @ 12”
- Pump: 2 Cylinder Piston
- Cycle time: 30-60 Seconds
- Electrical specifications: 110V, 60Hz, 6 Amps
- Weight: 46 lbs.