Manufacturer #:  71200
You’re viewing our Sausage Maker book: Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas. Once again we present the most comprehensive recipe book that has been our best seller since its first printing. Its continued success reflects its ability to be easily understood, its wide variety of recipes and its effectiveness in helping you avoid common problems. This recipe book isn't written by an author; it's written by someone whose family introduced him to and taught him sausage making at a very early age. Rytek Kutas made a living smoking and curing meats. Great sausage recipes and meat curing has been used in food science programs in universities across America, Canada, England, and even Australia. With over half a million copies sold, this recipe book and guide is sure to satisfy.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about our products. Scroll down to view our Sausage Maker book: Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas.Let Rytek tell you how to:
- Make fresh homemade sausages
- Cure and smoke venison and game meats
- Learn how to dry cured sausage
- Begin smoking and preserving fish and meat
- Build your own personal smoker
- How to set up a sausage kitchen
- Over 550 pages
- Over 190 exciting recipes
- Over 200 illustrations with color and black and white photos
- Complete section with instructions on canning
- Dimensions: 2" x 6.5" x 9.5"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Made in USA